Extracted from Annual Report 2016
Shareholdings Held in Hands of Public
Based on information available to the Company as at 13 March 2017, approximately 45 % of the issued ordinary shares of the Company is held by the public and therefore, Rule 723 of the Listing Manual issued by Singapore Exchange Securities Trading Limited is complied with.
* The percentage of shareholdings was computed based on the issued share capital of the Company as at 13 March 2017 of 350,744,338 shares (which excludes 1,623,100 shares which are held as treasury shares representing approximately 0.46% of the total number of issued shares excluding treasury shares).
* The percentage of issued ordinary shares is calculated based on the number 350,744,338 of issued ordinary shares of the company as at 13 March 2017 (excluding 1,623,100 treasury shares).
- Ehud Harel is deemed a shareholder of the Company by virtue of his indirect ownership through Hargem, Ltd. of 25,608,848 shares held on his behalf by the Israel Discount Bank through Citibank N.A. Singapore custodians and, by virtue of his indirect ownership of 187,500 shares held on his behalf by Eyal Khayat, Option Plan 2005 trustee, through UOB Kay Hian Pte. Ltd.,pursuant to the Plan.
- Hanoh Stark is deemed a shareholder of the Company by virtue of his indirect ownership through Stark Hanoh Holdings Ltd. of 24,590,524 shares held on his behalf by the Israel Discount Bank through Citibank N.A. Singapore custodians.
- FIL Limited notified the Company that Pandanus Partners L.P. is deemed interested in the shares held by FIL Limited